This programme ensures that The Kalsom Movement will always get facilitators to apply as committee members and then continue being active alumni, creating a strong Kalsom Fellowship at the end of the day.
It will also link the contributing students (ex-committee and ex-facilitators) who are in the early stage of their career with those established ones in the same line/field
Therefore, it serves as a strategic plan for the sustainability of the movement in terms of work force and talent.
- Reunite previous student-participants, facilitators and committees throughout the different Kalsom series.
- Provide a platform for alumni to contribute to the movement and reignite the Kalsom spirit among stakeholders.
- Provide a continuous support to the movement in a more sustainable way.
- Establish the networking link between current and previous
Any individual who fulfils the criteria below is welcomed to be part of the Kalsom Alumni Network:
- Age 19 and above
- Previously involved with the movement either as a student-participant, a facilitator or a committee mmber.
- Participation includes any of programmes in the Kalsom series since 1994.
- Social gathering
- Kalsom open house
- Intellectual discourse
- Kalsom Gala dinner
- Fundraising initiatives
- Kalsom sharing session
- Social enterprise